Works with our flashlight mounts 100-FM for Standard, Mini, Super Tongs.
The rechargeable and powerful waterproof penlight.
The NEBO INSPECTOR RC is a powerful 360 lumen rechargeable, waterproof (IP67) penlight. The INSPECTOR RC features FLEX-POWER and is equipped with a removable steel clip, 4x zoom and 3 light modes (high, low, strobe) and Soft-Touch Technology, which provides momentary operation when the light is off, with the slight touch of the button.
3 LIGHT MODES (Rechargeable Battery)
• High (360 lumens) – 1 hour / 125 meters
• Low (120 lumens) – 3 hours / 70 meters
• Strobe (360 lumens) – 25 minutes / 125 meters
3 LIGHT MODES (AAA Batteries)
• High (100 lumens) – 1 hour / 90 meters
• Low (30 lumens) – 4 hours / 50 meters
• Strobe (100 lumens) – 25 minutes / 90 meters
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
• Impact-resistant and waterproof (IP67)
• 4x adjustable zoom
• Detachable steel belt/pocket clip
• Rear-positioned, ON/OFF button
• Soft Touch can be used only when light is OFF
• Micro USB to USB charging cable included
• Powered by a 10850 rechargeable battery (included) or by 2 AAA batteries (NOT included)
• 0.1375 lbs.
• Length: Compacted: 6.3” / Extended: 6.5”
• Diameter: 0.7”
Q. Can this rechargeable light be safely left plugged in?
A. Yes, all of our rechargeable products can be safely left plugged in. The circuitry is designed to prevent overcharging once the product has been fully charged. Each RC battery will lose some charge over time, even without usage. As the battery level naturally drops, the product will automatically begin charging again when left plugged in.
Q – What is the Prop 65 warning, and should I be worried before I purchase?
A – Our “WARNING” notices are mandated by California Proposition 65. We believe that our products are completely safe for consumer use and if any Prop 65 listed chemicals were to be present, we believe they would be within the safe harbor levels for exposure as published by Prop 65.
Our lighting products use Polycarbonate (PC) lenses for light projection, and Bisphenol A (BPA) is a precursor chemical used to make PC lenses. Prop 65 identifies BPA as a cause of reproductive toxicity.
Our lighting products use Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic for battery carriers and other enclosures, and Styrene is a precursor chemical used to make ABS plastic. Prop 65 identifies Styrene as a chemical that can cause cancer.
Please note that PC and ABS plastics are not listed polymers under Prop 65, but the identified precursor chemicals are listed and in some cases these finished plastics may contain low levels of the chemical in the plastic. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution we decide to adopt this marking in 2017 to alleviate any legal issues that could arise from an improperly marked product sold in California. These warnings are not required by FDA or other Federal agencies.